Accepted Students Day
Applied and accepted to HCC, but not sure what to do next?
Aug. 10, 9 a.m. – 12 noon & 4 – 7 p.m.
Accepted Students Day will help you check off your to-do list and get you ready for the first day of the semester. If you're a student who's also a parent, we now offer free drop-in child watch while you're on campus. All children must be registered before they can visit Itsy Bitsy Child Watch.
Before the first day of classes (required steps are marked with an asterisk (*):
- Set up your HCC email account; Conectar en línea con HCC*
- Fill out the 2022-23 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or follow-up with the Financial Aid office to answer questions you may have.
- Make an appointment to take the placement test*; Submit unofficial transcripts or SAT/ACT score reports by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register for classes*
After you register for Classes:
- Get your Online accounts set up with HCC; Conectar en línea con HCC*
- Learn about resources at HCC; Academic Support and Essential Services
- Get your Student ID
- Check to see what Books & Supplies* you may need
- Pay your student bill and explore payment options
- Get your free Bus Pass or free Parking Pass with car registration
- Get a Campus Tour
- Waive Health Insurance Fee if you have comparable insurance
Let us know you're coming and get a personalized to-do list! Check everything off your list and attend a student-led session on college resources.
The Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability. If you are Deaf or have a disability and need accommodations to fully access your courses, testing, or technology, make sure that you connect with the Office for Students with Disabilities and Deaf Services (OSDDS). To obtain accommodations, please contact OSDDS at email@example.com immediately following your acceptance to the college and before scheduling your placement testing.